FutureHeights promotes Cleveland Heights and University Heights as the east-side’s best destination spot for great food, live music, walkable shopping districts and fabulous arts offerings.
FutureHeights hosts the annual Heights Music Hop, a free live music event; publishes the Heights Observer, a hyper-local citizen-voice newspaper; presents interesting speakers and public forums on relevant topics; offers fun, historic neighborhood tours, and much more! Check them out at FutureHeights.org or on social media: Facebook and Twitter.
Coventry Sidewalk Sale & Pop Up Pinball Party
Sat. June 25th | 12 PM – 5 PM | All throughout Coventry Village
- Sidewalk Sale: Great deals from your favorite Coventry spots
- Live Music: Stage Location: Beer Garden – Next to Marc’s: Music from V!bes (Live Music: Rock | Time 1 pm – 3pm) & DJ JP (Spinning summertime favorites | Time 3pm – 5pm)
- Beer Garden: Cool off with an ice-cold Great Lakes Brewing Company beer. Great Lakes Brewing Company is a proud sponsor of Coventry Summer. Located between Marc’s & Heights Cleaners (Please bring ID)
- Pop Up Pinball Party: Pinball games located on Coventry sidewalks. Free to play. Win prizes!
- Coventry Cash Machine: Step inside our blowing cash machine. The Coventry Cash you win can be used at participating merchant locations on June 25th(Must be 18+ to participate.)
Free Family-Friendly Outdoor Movies
Coventry P.E.A.C.E. Park | 9 PM | Bring a blanket
Thurs Jun 23 – Goosebumps
Thurs Jun 30 – Hotel Transylvania 2
Thurs Jul 7 – Classic Cartoons & Annual Coventry Pie Fight
Thurs Jul 14 – Inside Out
Thurs Jul 28 – The Good Dinosaur
(Part of Coventry Village Star Wars Tribute Day)
Free Outdoor Concerts with Live Music
Coventry Village Pekar Park Courtyard | 1 PM – 3 PM
Sat Jun 25 – V!bes (Rock | Location: Next to Heights Cleaners)
Sat Jul 02 – Brent Kirby and His Luck (Rock)
Sat Jul 16 – Outlaws I&I (Reggae)
Sat Jul 23 – Shadow of Doubt (Tom Petty Covers)
Sat Jul 30 – Vernon Jones Blues Cartell (Blues)