More Tix Available to Sold-Out Induction Ceremony
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has just announced that a limited number of additional tickets have been released for sale for the sold-out Sat 4/14 Induction Ceremony to be held at Cleveland’s Public Hall.
Tickets are available NOW, and are expected to sell out quickly. You can get them by calling 877-212-8898 or visiting http://www.RockHall.com. You’ll need a valid email and you’ll use the print-at-home method of delivery.
More info courtesy of the Rock Hall:
WHAT: Additional upper-level tickets will be released to the sold-out Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2012 Induction Ceremony. These seats have partially obstructed views of the stage. The 27th annual event will be held this Saturday, April 14, 2012 at Public Hall in downtown Cleveland, Ohio. Please note that tickets are expected to go quickly.
WHEN: A limited number of obstructed view tickets will go on sale for the Induction Ceremony today, Friday, April 13th at 10 a.m. EST.
HOW: Tickets are $50 and will be available at rockhall.com and via phone at 877-212-8898. Customers calling into the call center must be able to provide a valid email address during the order process for tickets to be sold and processed via the print-at-home method of delivery.
ABOUT: The 27th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will take place on Saturday, April 14 at Cleveland Public Hall and premiere on HBO on Saturday, May 5 (9-11:30 p.m. EST/PST). In addition, HBO Signature will present a 24-hour marathon of the HBO special, beginning at midnight that same day, and concluding Sunday, May 6 at midnight.
The full list of currently announced performers, presenters and inductees with the newest announcements noted is below:
• Beastie Boys will be inducted by Chuck D (new addition: LL Cool J to present)
• Guns N’ Roses will be inducted by Green Day
• Donovan will be inducted by John Mellencamp (new addition: both to perform)
• Small Faces/The Faces will be inducted by Stevie Van Zandt (new addition: The Small Faces/Faces to perform)
• Red Hot Chili Peppers will be inducted by Chris Rock (new addition: Red Hot Chili Peppers to perform)
• Laura Nyro will be inducted by Bette Midler
• Freddie King will be inducted by Billy Gibbons and Dusty Hill (new addition: Billy Gibbons and Dusty Hill to perform)
• Don Kirshner will be inducted by Carole King (new addition: Darlene Love to perform)
• Cosimo Matassa, Tom Dowd, Glyn Johns will be inducted by Robbie Robertson
• The Blue Caps, the Comets, the Crickets, the Famous Flames, the Midnighters and the Miracles will be inducted by Smokey Robinson
MORE: Leading up to the April 14th ceremony, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame hosts more than a week of special events, including the grand opening of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame’s new Library and Archives; tours of the newly-redesigned museum interior space; the unveiling of Grateful Dead: The Long, Strange Trip exhibition; a Rock My Soul gospel tribute honoring Kirk Franklin; a free concert for Cleveland featuring inductee George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic, plus Kid Cudi and Kids These Days; live performances from inductee Bootsy Collins as well as Girl Talk; and a special series of education programs designed to teach students across the nation about the history and impact of rock and roll.
For more information regarding the inductees and 27th Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductions, visit rockhall.com.
To view Cool Cleveland videos of Rock Hall Induction week activities, visit http://www.CoolCleveland.com/video
Get all the details on your mobile device with the Cool Cleveland mobile app for iPhone or Android & win $500: Download the app here.